Phrasal verbs - Meaning of open up
Phrasal verbs | Meaning of open up
Here is the meaning of open up with examples:
Definition1. To open.
2. To reveal oneself; to become communicative.
3. To commence firing weapons.
Example(s)1. Some vacancies have opened up due to retirements.
2. She opened up as a result of our questions.
3. The soldiers started to open up on the enemy with everything they had.
Check these related pages:
- Cambridge Phrasal Verbs Dictionary
- English Phrasal Verbs in Use: Advanced
- The Ultimate Phrasal Verb Book