Phrasal verbs -
Phrasal verbs | Meaning of make up
Here is the meaning of make up with examples:
1. To constitute, form.
2. To invent a lie.
3. To assemble, or mix
4. To apply cosmetics or makeup
1. Road accident victims make up almost a quarter of the hospital's patients.
2. He was always really good at making up stories.
3. I can make up a batch of stew in a few minutes, but it will take a two hours to cook.
4. Let's leave as soon I make up my face.
We recommend using Grammarly. It is the world's leading software suite for perfecting written English. It checks for more than 400 types of spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors, enhances vocabulary usage, and suggests citations. Grammarly is used by more than 600 educational and corporate clients, including Princeton University, University of South Florida, University of Virginia, and many others.