Here is the meaning of blow out with examples:
Definition1. To extinguish something, especially a flame.
2. To deflate quickly on being punctured..
3. In a sporting contest, to dominate and defeat an opposing team, especially by a large scoring margin.
4. To exhaust; to physically tire
Example(s)1. He blew out the match after lighting his cigarette.
2. The tire blew out on our way to work.
3. Our football team blew out its undermanned opponent.
4. The enemy blew themselves out and surrendered after a fight that had lasted all night long.