Phrasal verbs - Meaning of mess up
Phrasal verbs | Meaning of mess up
Here is the meaning of mess up with examples:
Definition1. To make a mess of; to untidy, disorder, soil, or muss.
2. To cause a problem with; to spoil; ruin.
3. To damage; injure.
Example(s)1. The wind messed up my hair.
2. The installation of the new software messed up the computer.
3. He messed up his knee while he was playing soccer.
Check these related pages:
- Cambridge Phrasal Verbs Dictionary
- English Phrasal Verbs in Use: Advanced
- The Ultimate Phrasal Verb Book