Phrasal verbs - Meaning of mess around
Phrasal verbs | Meaning of mess around
Here is the meaning of mess around with examples:
Definition1. To fiddle idly, to play aimlessly.
2. To joke, kid, or play.
3. To have a sexual relationship, especially one which is non-commital.
Example(s)1. The children sat there messing around with ball because they were bored.
2. I was just messing around. Don't take it personally.
3. It is said that he's messing around with his secretary.
Check these related pages:
- Cambridge Phrasal Verbs Dictionary
- English Phrasal Verbs in Use: Advanced
- The Ultimate Phrasal Verb Book