Phrasal verbs -
Phrasal verbs | Meaning of mess around
Here is the meaning of mess around with examples:
1. To fiddle idly, to play aimlessly.
2. To joke, kid, or play.
3. To have a sexual relationship, especially one which is non-commital.
1. The children sat there messing around with ball because they were bored.
2. I was just messing around. Don't take it personally.
3. It is said that he's messing around with his secretary.
We recommend using Grammarly. It is the world's leading software suite for perfecting written English. It checks for more than 400 types of spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors, enhances vocabulary usage, and suggests citations. Grammarly is used by more than 600 educational and corporate clients, including Princeton University, University of South Florida, University of Virginia, and many others.