Phrasal verbs -
Phrasal verbs | Meaning of mark down
Here is the meaning of mark down with examples:
1. to write something.
2. to reduce the price of something.
3. to give a student a lower mark.
1. Please mark down how much you spent in this column.
2. They've marked down the jeans to 20 dollars.
3. They marked her down for her poor writing.
We recommend using Grammarly. It is the world's leading software suite for perfecting written English. It checks for more than 400 types of spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors, enhances vocabulary usage, and suggests citations. Grammarly is used by more than 600 educational and corporate clients, including Princeton University, University of South Florida, University of Virginia, and many others.