Phrasal verbs - Meaning of mark down
Phrasal verbs | Meaning of mark down
Here is the meaning of mark down with examples:
Definition1. to write something.
2. to reduce the price of something.
3. to give a student a lower mark.
Example(s)1. Please mark down how much you spent in this column.
2. They've marked down the jeans to 20 dollars.
3. They marked her down for her poor writing.
Check these related pages:
- Cambridge Phrasal Verbs Dictionary
- English Phrasal Verbs in Use: Advanced
- The Ultimate Phrasal Verb Book