Phrasal verbs - Meaning of make over
Phrasal verbs | Meaning of make over
Here is the meaning of make over with examples:
Definition1. To renovate or to convert to a different use, particularly houses, offices, or rooms within them.
2. To create a new physical look, especially with a new hairstyle, cosmetics, or clothes.
3. To improve upon and/or take in a new direction.
Example(s)1. We're going to make over the garage into a guest suite.
2. Cindy is going to make over Karen tomorrow.
3. The senator needs to make over his image.
Check these related pages:
- Cambridge Phrasal Verbs Dictionary
- English Phrasal Verbs in Use: Advanced
- The Ultimate Phrasal Verb Book