Phrasal verbs - Meaning of get over
Phrasal verbs | Meaning of get over
Here is the meaning of get over with examples:
Definition1. To overcome
2. To recover (from)
3. To forget and move on
Example(s)1. He can't get over his fear of being alone in the dark.
2. I got over a bad cold and went to work.
3. She hasn't got over our last argument yet. She still feels hurt by I told her.
Check these related pages:
- Cambridge Phrasal Verbs Dictionary
- English Phrasal Verbs in Use: Advanced
- The Ultimate Phrasal Verb Book