Phrasal verbs - Meaning of look round
What does look round mean?
Here is the meaning of look round with examples:
Definition(Also look around)
1. To search or inspect a building or place.
2. To turn one's head to see what is around.
Check the phrasal verb look round in a sentence:
I can't find my keys, so I'll look round.
2. The guard heard a loud noise and looked around. He saw something suspicious at the entrance of the building.
"When I woke up, I was in bed. I looked around and saw that I was in a hospital. My head hurt, and my right eye was sore and swollen." Back from Oblivion and into Reality By Rudy DePaola.
Check these related pages:
- Cambridge Phrasal Verbs Dictionary
- English Phrasal Verbs in Use: Advanced
- The Ultimate Phrasal Verb Book