Phrasal verbs - Meaning of live out
What does live out mean?
Here is the meaning of live out with examples:
Definition1. To not live where you work or study. This is used mainly for domestic staff such as nannies, cooks, maids, etc. The opposite is live in
2. To fulfill a dream, fantasy or aspiration.
3. To spend or the rest of your life in a particular place or situation.
Check the phrasal verb live out in a sentence:
2. Their son is going to an engineering school to live out his dream.
3. He wanted to live out the remaining days of his life on an exotic island.
Check these related pages:
- Cambridge Phrasal Verbs Dictionary
- English Phrasal Verbs in Use: Advanced
- The Ultimate Phrasal Verb Book