Phrasal verbs - Meaning of leak out
What does leak out mean?
Here is the meaning of leak out with examples:
Definition1. To spill or pour out of some crack (of a liquid).
2. To be revealed, to become known by the public (especially, of information intended to be kept secret).
Check the phrasal verb leak out in a sentence:
2. News leaked out that she was pregnant when she divorced.
Check these related pages:
- Cambridge Phrasal Verbs Dictionary
- English Phrasal Verbs in Use: Advanced
- The Ultimate Phrasal Verb Book