Phrasal verbs - Meaning of take apart
What does take apart mean?
Here is the meaning of take apart with examples:
Definition1. to divide into parts; to dismantle something into it's component pieces.
2. to soundly defeat someone, or a team.
3. to move someone away from others to be able to talk to, or give them something in private.
Check the phrasal verb take apart in a sentence:
2. He took them apart when they were arguing.
3. He took her apart and asked her for marriage.
Check these related pages:
- Cambridge Phrasal Verbs Dictionary
- English Phrasal Verbs in Use: Advanced
- The Ultimate Phrasal Verb Book