Phrasal verbs - Meaning of act out
What does act out mean?
Here is the meaning of act out with examples:
Definition1. To go through the process of a scene from a play, a charade or a pointless exercise.
2. To express one's feelings through disruptive actions.
Check the phrasal verb act out in a sentence:
2. Why are you acting out like that and breaking dishes. Calm down.
Check these related pages:
- Cambridge Phrasal Verbs Dictionary
- English Phrasal Verbs in Use: Advanced
- The Ultimate Phrasal Verb Book