Phrasal verbs - Meaning of look through
What does look through mean?
Here is the meaning of look through with examples:
Definition1. To quickly examine something.
2. (Idiomatic use with right.) To pretend not to see something or someone who is clearly visible.
Check the phrasal verb look through in a sentence:
2. I smiled to get her attention, but she looked right through me!
Check these related pages:
- Cambridge Phrasal Verbs Dictionary
- English Phrasal Verbs in Use: Advanced
- The Ultimate Phrasal Verb Book