The past simple and the past participle of sneak
Conjugation of the verb sneak:
Base Form/Infinitive without 'to':
Third Person Singular:
1. To move somewhere very quietly on foot, trying to avoid being seen or heard.
2. To take something or someone somewhere secretly.
1. He used to sneak out of the house late at night to be with other drug addicts.
2. The kid was trying to sneak sweets but his mum caught him.
The irregular verbs in the table below have the same pattern as sneak. They are:
- Verbs with u in the past simple and past participle.
- Verbs like 'cling, clung, clung'.