The past simple and the past participle of forsake
Conjugation of the verb forsake:
Base Form/Infinitive without 'to':
Third Person Singular:
1. To leave someone, especially someone who needs you; to abandon
2. To stop doing, using, or having something.
3. To leave a place.
1. She takes care of the pets forsaken by their owners.
2. He forsook teaching and started a business.
3. She decided to forsake her home country.
The irregular verbs in the table below have the same pattern as forsake. They are:
- Verbs with '-en' in the past participle.
- Verbs like 'write, wrote, written'.