The past simple and the past participle of bust
Conjugation of the verb bust:
Base Form/Infinitive without 'to':
Third Person Singular:
1. If you bust something, you break or smash it with force.
2. If someone is busted, they are arrested.
1. They have bust the door to get the murderer out.
2. She was busted for drug trafficking
The irregular verbs in the table below have the same pattern as bust. They are:
- Verbs with similar forms in the infinitive, past simple, and past participle.
- Verbs like 'set, set, set'.