The past simple and the past participle of blow
Conjugation of the verb blow:
Base Form/Infinitive without 'to':
Third Person Singular:
1. To move and make currents of air.
2. To be moved on a current of air.
3. To make something move on a current of air.
1. I blew the dust off the table.
2. The wind was blowing harder and we couldn't go out.
2. The wind had blown the tree down.
4. I don't like it when he blows smoke in my face.
The irregular verbs in the table below have the same pattern as blow. They are:
- Verbs with '-ew' in the past simple and '-wn' in the past participle.
- Verbs like 'grow, grew, grown'.