How to create a blog with Edublog
Blogs for teachers
This is the second of a series of posts about how to create blogs. The platforms that I chose to give tutorials about are Blogger, Edublog and WordPress. These are the links to the different tutorials:
Here is how you can set up a blog using the edublog platform:
Creating a blog with Edublog
This is how you can create a blog using the Edublog platform:
- Go to the edublog website.
- Click next and a new window will open where you can fill your blogs details – title, address, blog type…
- Then sign up
- Go to your email to activate the account.
- You will be directed to your page on edublog.
- Type your password
- You are ready to use your blog:)
Here is a video which shows the basics of creating a blog with a edublog: