This is a list of vocabulary items you can use to talk about months, days and times of the day
1 January 2 February 3 March 4 April 5 May 6 June 7 July 8 August 9 September 10 October 11 November 12 December
The days of the week
1 Sunday 2 Monday 3 Tuesday 4 Wednesday 5 Thursday 6 Friday 7 Saturday
Times of the day
Morning From sunrise to the middle of the day Afternoon From the middle of the day to sunset Evening Between sunset and night Night When it is dark Noon The middle of the day Midnight The middle of the night
1. Days and months are always capitalized.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday...
- January, February, March ...
2. The preposition that we use for days is "on".
- I go to the cinema on Mondays
3. The preposition that we use for months is "in".
- The school year starts in September.